HAPPY EASTER!

By Peter and Myla

Riley had so much fun this Easter. She took right to the easter egg hunt and carried her own bag and everything just like a big girl.


She especially enjoyed the candy aftermath. I would turn to find her mouth full of goodies every five seconds. In this picture I retrieved a whopper of a gum ball that she was attempting to chew. As you can see she clearly did not understand what the big deal was.



I always promised myself I would not spoil my children but time and time again I find myself saying, "how cute; Riley would love this!" I did try to be somewhat thrifty by re-gifting the pink fluffy chick that I got for Easter when I was young. All in all I just hope that eventually Riley will learn to see past all the bells & whistles of Easter and understand it's true meaning like my parents taught me to do. Thanks mom & dad!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Jenn 10:01 PM
    what a great mom! way to take that candy away!! At least you got anything for her, we didn't do anything except the egg hunts...So, we're pretty lame, I guess! I wish we could have gone to Chapala's I love that place!!
  2. Meg 9:05 PM
    Hey! I am so glad to find more blogging friends. Check us out at dustandmegfam.blogspot.com
  3. K Lind 6:35 PM
    Hey Gibbons! I have a private blog & would like to invite you. Send me an e-mail at kjerstinlind@gmail.com

Something to say?