Halloween 2010

By Peter and Myla



The my favorite time of year, (halloween) came around and I had so much fun making costumes. Riley was mario riding yoshi, and Oscar was Toad. The oompa loompa costume was mailed to cousin Gus, but Riley enjoyed modeling it too. I also helped my nieces out this year with their requests. Sierra was a ketchup packet, Brooklyn was asock monkey, and Kayla a witch doing a handstand (not pictured)...


I also had fun making creepy treats and snacks for the halloween party. Some say that Halloween is pointless but I think it's the best, because for once creativity can be enjoyed by everyone.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Scott and Kel 8:57 AM
    Seriously, again, I am feeling totally not worthy to call myself at all creative! That pic of Oscar is the BEST!
  2. Higgtastic 11:41 AM
    To make sure that I crack up and smile every morning I'm saving those pics of your kids in their costumes. Oscar's face... Riley as Mario.... Riley in the Oompa Loompa costume- Ahhhhh!

    I'd love to go to Idaho next fall for Halloween. I bet everyone was loving your kids this year! It's just amazing. I love it!

Something to say?