M.I.A.
I know we have been missing in action for some time now and for those of you wondering what happened to the Gibbons???? Well, this is your answer...
Riley has been trying new things this year. She played soccer, joined tumbling, visited the dentist, and took swim lessons. She has enjoyed them all, even the "tooth doctor."
As for the rest of us our summer was basically swallowed up by a mountain of cherry's and yard work. I picked at least 50 gallons of cherries off our huge cherry tree. I was excited at first, and then it got old really quick. So if I wasn't picking, I was mowing, or gardening. I have to admit that I really do love working outside though. There is something therapeutic about sunshine. Poor Peter has pretty much been trapped indoors at work most of the summer, and has flipped, then flopped back and forth between employers. I am glad to see him back at Walmart though, since I practically live there. This way I can stop by and say hi every now and then. We also made time to travel to Florida this summer too. Which I will blog about soon, but for now I'm super tired so that's all for now.