REDFISH LAKE

By Peter and Myla







We recently went to Redfish Lake on a family trip. It was a lot of fun, but could have been more eventful had it not snowed. Despite the weather it was beautiful. The in-laws payed for everything, not to mention put up with all of us (25 people), bless their hearts! THANKS MOM & DAD! We had two huge cabins; each with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a kitchen. Now that's what I call camping in style. Check out this indoor picture to get a better idea of how roomy the cabins were.












The best part of the trip was seeing Riley sooooo happy, she loved the crafts, pinata, talent show, reward ceremony, and most of all good company.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Jenn 10:51 AM
    looks so fun!! I'm just sittin around thinking I am never going to go anywhere fun again. We need to get together by the way...

Something to say?